Monday 25 December 2017

There is a Process to Get Refund Balance from TrueBalance, If Recharge Fails

If your Recharge was Not Successful then There is a Process to Get Refund your Balance From TrueBalance app..

Fast of all you have to Download the Truebalance app, TrueBalance app Link http://share.tbal.io/v2/app?m=1&code=23MBMT4Y

After Downloading app you have to click above 3 Line and you will get a option Help, Click thehelp option, and then you have to click Help & FAQ  Option, Now you have to slide down and you will get a Option I Couldn't get a refund , Now you have to Click the Option and you will get another option No, I have more question, Now you have to Click No, I have more question.
After Clicking The Option  and Paste your Email and Write down a Complain...

Example.... I tried to Recharge my mobile but The recharge was faild...
please refund my Balance.....

After a few hour you will get a mail from TrueBalance that your money will be Returned 7-10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment